Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Turd in a Punch Bowl

That's what I feel like tonight. I just can't help but feel that I've done something horrible and I just can't seem to let it go... I want him to call so I can know for sure... I want to e-mail him, but I don't know if anyone else has access to his account. This SUCKS! I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't think about anything else. Surely there's some OCD in my psychological profile somewhere...

I keep saying to myself: "let it go, Lauren." I can't change what happened... but I can't forget how I felt BEFORE I found out about the wife.

Tick-tock, tick-tock... It's nearly 12:30 am... I need to TRY to get some sleep -- after all, I still have a whole butt-load of business to write before year-end. I soooooooo don't need any added stress right now.

Rat farts!

2 comments:

Ron said...

just my humble opinion. wait a week, or even a month, before you let this go any further than it has. And see how you feel then. Whats one week or one month out of your lifetime, i think you need some time to think things through. you will still have your fan club no matter what you decide. :-)

Lauren said...

Well, since he live four hours away and I'm booked solid through the end of the month with business - it will be 2007 before I have any opportunity to do anything other than exchange e-mails with the guy. I'm not in any hurry -- I just don't like the unknown... I can deal with what I know, complete the requisite amount of self-loathing and move on... but not knowing... that just sucks!

Thanks for sticking by me, no matter what. You're the best!