Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yeah... but what does it MEAN?

So, in the wee-small-hours of the morn, I had this bizarre dream. In the dream, I was at the gym and one of the girls invited me to an event -- free overnight stay at an oceanfront hotel just for attending a 10 hour meeting the next day. I asked what the meeting was about and she said it was to become a Curves instructor. I promptly said, "I could do that!"

Not wanting to ignore signals from the Universe, I looked up opportunities at Curves... but really... when is it a "sign" and when is it just a crazy dream?

2 comments:

Ron said...

ok, i guess i'm going to have to interpret this dream for you.
To start with, you would need to consider whether or not you would be physically capable to do that sort of job, you do have back issues i believe, you sure dont want to screw your back up. although maybe it would be helpful for your back. More importantly, i think you are looking at the wrong "part" of the dream. you said before that "I want to live in a condo or small cottage by the ocean or on the bay" and your dream puts you in a "beach hotel" free for a day! i think your desire is to be near the beach, and you will do "ANYTHING (even sit through a seminar) TO GET THERE".
So, keep the job, move to the beach, and all will be well. ;-)

ron
(master dream interpreter)

Lauren said...

LOL That's great! I hadn't thought of it from the beach perspective... yeah... a 10 hour meeting would definitely require a choice prize!!!!

I bow to your greatness, oh master. ;-)