Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ANNOYED!

So, here it is 6:14 pm and my 6 o'clock appointment has yet to show up... neither has he called to say he's running late... nor did he pick up his frickin' phone when I called HIM! I hope that he's well and safe -- truly I do. But if he's not smeared on the side of the road somewhere, I'd like to beat him upside the head with a heavy metal object.

HOW RUDE! Don't people realize that my time is in high demand? Don't they realize that I could have scheduled several other people in the time slot they so flippantly vacated without so much as a courtesy call. Don't they realize that if I'm not meeting with people and writing business then my bills don't get paid? Don't they realize, or do they just not care?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

2 comments:

tims_mom said...

As I watched people stroll into school orientation 15 minutes late, and 10 minutes late to school today, I've come to the conclusion....THEY JUST DON'T CARE, that there are people waiting on them. THEY are the only ones that matter, not everyone else. Frustrates the heck out of me!

Unknown said...

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. When people make appts and do not show up or are late. It just irks me. It also irks me at the doctor's office. I know that doctor's offices make appts three or four patients deep but it is just unforgivable to make someone wait an hour to see you...like your time isn't as valuable as theirs! I would like to send them a bill!