Thursday, January 10, 2008

When she's good, she's very, very good...

I have finally determined in the fourth decade of my life that I am a fabulous planner and lousy at following those plans through to completion. I have the innate ability to craft an intricate, well thought-out, logical, creative and executable plan, complete with spreadsheets and ROI analysis. I'm even able to implement it... and even keep it going for a month or so... but then I get bored and I want to do something else... or I become overwhelmed at the prospect of it actually becoming bigger than I can handle and I back away.

I'm starting to think that, perhaps, I'm in the wrong business. Or maybe I just need to exercise my success muscles a bit more. I've been putting in place these amazing plans with my partners all week. Now, all I have to do is implement them and make sure they stay on track for an entire year. That's sounds way too much like work to me!!! LOL

I'd much rather just be a singer in a rock and roll band... EEGADS, am I going to have to change the name of my blog????

No comments: