Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My Seven

7 things I plan to do before I die:

  1. Travel to Europe
  2. See the Grand Canyon
  3. Own a beach cottage
  4. Retire early
  5. Establish a scholarship fund at my high school
  6. Dance at my nieces' weddings
  7. Dance the tango with a sexy Argentinean

7 things I can do:

  1. Play piano
  2. Sing in English, Italian, Latin, German and French
  3. Drive a stick shift
  4. Give speeches/presentations
  5. Pretend to be someone I'm not (otherwise known as acting)
  6. Convince people to do things they don't want to do
  7. Write a semi-interesting short story

7 things I cannot do:

  1. Fly a plane
  2. Hangglide
  3. Surf
  4. Water ski
  5. Play any kind of sport that requires hand-eye coordination
  6. Rollerskate backward
  7. Operate a weed whacker (they scare the pure-t-living shit right out of me)

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

  1. Eyes
  2. Ability to operate a weed whacker (see above)
  3. Smile
  4. Sincerity
  5. Compassion
  6. Love of children and animals
  7. Willingness to put up with me

7 things I say most often:

  1. You've got to be kidding
  2. Love ya, bye
  3. Hiya schnookums
  4. Hey, ladybug
  5. Abso-tively
  6. Un-fucking-believable
  7. That just chaps my ass

7 celebrity crushes (I'm not a big celebrity hound):

  1. Sean Connery (every man should age that well)
  2. Vin Diesel (as long as he doesn't TALK)
  3. James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
  4. Naveen Andrews (Lost)
  5. Josh Groban (just sing to me -- anything else would be illegal! LOL)
  6. Goran Visnjic (ER)
  7. Hugh Laurie (not his current character -- just his EYES)

There you have it... A bit of meme.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

You're mighty talented Lauren!

Melody said...

Great List...You can sing in all of those languages? I am IMPRESSED!