Sunday, July 22, 2007

Farewell

To My Loyal Few:

Thank you so much for all of your support these past several years. Due to an error on my part, this blog showed up in some search engines under my real name and, therefore, some people from my "real" life happened upon it. I will be taking it down tonight, as it was never my intention for it to be accessible in this manner. It's been my haven -- my safe space -- to write whatever I was feeling or thinking, regardless of how ugly it may have sounded. This freedom to share my thoughts without fear of reprisal has now been violated and this space can no longer be what it was intended to be.

Who knows, I may pop up somewhere else on Blogger - only time will tell -- but for now, I bid you all adieu!

1 comment:

Ron said...

Oh man..sorry to hear that...
Feel free to email me, especially if you blog again. And if you are ever in indiana, let me know, i'll treat you to dinner..Good luck Lauren..God Bless