Thursday, March 05, 2009

59 More Days...

Today, I got my 60 Day Notification Letter. I have until May 4th to find another position within the company, or I will be terminated. The severance package: 2 weeks pay.

There you have it!

Now, I just have to decide which of the whopping THREE jobs I want. Country-wide, there are 21 jobs available and 84 people applying for them. While my leaders are all behind me, they all keep saying "there are NO guarantees." Without a Series 7, two of the jobs are out of reach - so I will be sitting for the exam on Monday, March 16th.

Wish me luck. I'm going to need it!

2 comments:

Timestep said...

Good luck! I do feel for you. We are facing Joe being given a 1 year contract and his having one year to secure a new position. I've not told anyone, but I do so feel for you.

HUGS. I wish you luck. I know how hard it is to feel like everything will work out the way it's suppose to, but I'm holding tight to that faith right now because I don't like thinking about the alternative.

Many, many hugs!! G./L on the 16th.

Jules said...

Good luck Lauren!!!
Any chance one of your jobs will be in Oregon? :)
Keep us posted!!

Jules