Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Unreasonable?

I am unreasonable, and lazy. No, really... I am! At least according to one of my agents. I have asked that agents not schedule appointments on Monday so that I can deal with all of the administrative issues relative to doing business (running quotes, preparing for meetings, following up on underwriting, etc). I have also asked that they not schedule appointments after 5 pm on Friday so that I can have dinner with my family ONE night a week. Every other night, I work. I take appointments from 10 am to 7 pm Tuesday through Thursday, Friday afternoons from 2 to 5 and Saturdays from 10 am to 4 pm. How is THAT unreasonable?

GRRR.

Update on my agent/friend and her son: her melanoma is Stage 1 - superficial. She will have the remainder of the lesion and surrounding fatty tissue removed on the 19th. No additional treatment will be required. Her son's needle biopsy came back benign. They will likely excise the nodes just to be sure there's nothing occult going on in there. Whew. Good news all around.

No comments: