Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Today's Musings

I'm not really sure if I have anything important to say... some days I feel as if I do... some days, well, not so much.

I thought I would start by explaining the URL name and the title of this blog. You know the age old question: if you could be anything in the world you wanted to be, what would it be? Well, the answer to that question for me is a Big Band singer. Growing up, I was enamored of the Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers set and used to dream of singing and dancing my way through life on the magnificent sets with men in top hats and tails. (sigh) Real life turned out to be nothing at all like what I expected!

Today, I'm a financial advisor... pretty far cry from a Big Band Singer, huh? What can I say... life happens.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Glenn Miller Orchestra -- Moonlight Serenade -- my alltime favorite song!! You mean DH doesn't come home from work in a tux???? ;) Can't wait to read more from you!

Sheri said...

I can just see you belting out a song! Welcome to blogging. I linked you on my site.

Have a good evening!