Monday, May 15, 2006

A Brand New Day

Ah, what a difference a day makes. Last evening, my ex came over and brought me a brand-spanking new TV... told me "Happy Birthday -- a little early". Then, today, Wally-World (aka Wal-Mart) was having a sale on their camping air mattresses. I got a new one with a memory foam topper and a new pump for under $50. So, my Universe is a happier place today.

Now, for some Random Bullets of Crap:
  • My back yard looks like the Thousand Islands - I still haven't been able to get it leveled and aerated enough to absorb the rainfall. I'll get there, though. Did I post about the butt-hole who came over to "re-grade" it for me and all he ended up doing was scraping off all of my top soil and packing down a bunch of clay? I swear I could have hosted Wimbledon back there. It may still take weeks to get it fixed and get some grass planted.
  • I had another appointment cancel this morning. I don't know what it is with people. About 50 percent either don't show up for their appointments or cancel at the last minute. How inconsiderate! Anyway... I'm shooting for 100% of my remaining appointments for the week. I INTEND to meet with ALL of them... and I INTEND to meet my sales goal for the second quarter!
  • So... Aras is the newest Survivor. Should have been Terry. Nuff said.

That's all from me for today. Make the day count!

No comments: