Monday, April 06, 2009

Job Interview Hell

Last Friday I was scheduled to interview for a Regional job in Atlanta (just the interview, not the job). I got to the airport, after checking in from home the night before and arrived at the gate, handed over my "seat assignment" ticket and was told, "I'm sorry, we're over-booked and the next possible flight gets you in at 4:15 pm. My interview was at 1.

So, no trip to Atlanta for me. Now, I'm in New York, ready for the second try. Fingers crossed for a meaningful outcome -- that could either mean getting the job or getting a clear indication that it's the WRONG job for me.

More later.

1 comment:

Mike Todd said...

If they ask you what kind of tree you would be, say a giving tree. Or a maple tree. Or evergreen? Oh, hell, I'm bad at interviews. Good luck!