Thursday, October 20, 2005

And You Thought You Knew Me...

I picked this up from Sheri’s site and thought it was a fun bit of me-me. Complete the following sentences:

1) My uncle once: beat the crap out of my cousin at my grandfather’s birthday party. It was the last time we were in their house until my uncle's funeral.
2) Never again in my life: will I get married.
3) When I was five: I was very, very ill and almost suffered brain damage from a high fever. Some would argue that I DID suffer brain damage! LOL
4) High School was: the best of times… High School was the worst of times. I was so eager to escape that I graduated a year early.
5) I will never forget: the sun reflecting on the cloud tops the first time I flew.
6) I once met: Gary Shimakowa, who has directed a whole butt-load of television shows. I actually worked with him on one of his lesser-known and probably best forgotten series on cable.
7) There's this girl I know who: had six abortions while still in high school. She had the nerve to call ME a slut. I never had ANY, nor did I need to.
8) Once, at a bar: I pretended to be deaf to get this LOSER to leave me alone. It didn’t work, but it was hysterically funny. I was accompanied by a deaf friend... just so the ethics police don't gang up on me. LOL
9) By noon I'm usually: hitting my stride.
10) Last night I: let my dog sleep on the bed for the first time. Mr. Small won’t allow it.
11) If I had only: listened to my mother. She was right more times than I care to count! Shhhh, don't tell her I said that... I'll never be able to live it down.
12) Next time I go to church: I will wear my new suit!
13) What worries me most: is growing old alone... that and Global Warming.
14) When I turn my head right, I see: my diningroom table
15) When I turn my head left, I see: out the window onto my front porch. (Sheri and I must have identical floor plans! LOL)
16) You know I'm lying when: Sorry, I don’t even bother any more. I suck at it!
17) You know what I miss most about the eighties: doing theatre, going to cast parties, being Goth before Goth was cool.
18) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Portia, from the Merchant of Venice
19) By this time, next year: I'll be one of my company’s top producers!
20) A better name for me would be: my maiden name!
21) I have a hard time understanding: hatred, violence, left-wing liberals and right-wing conservatives! LOL
22) If I ever go back to school I'll: get a law degree.
23) You know I like you if: I invite you to my home.
24) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: the person giving it to me -- then my parents.
25) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: strange bedfellows.
26) Take my advice, never: leave your chewing gum on the bedpost over night.
27) My ideal breakfast is: a traditional Turkish breakfast, consisting of eggs, yogurt, freshly baked bread, beyaz penir (white cheese), feta, olives, tomatoes and cucumbers
28) A song I love, but do not have is: Michael Buble's 'You Don't Know Me'
29) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: a trip to Beach Street USA and dinner at Mahi-Mah's
30) Why won't anyone: take responsibility for their own actions and lives?
31) If you spend the night at my house, DO: expect to get puppy kisses from an amorous JRT
32) I'd stop my wedding for: a sanity check!
33) The world could do without: mean people
34) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: I would never lick the belly of a cockroach... sorry. Guess I'd never win at Fear Factor!
35) My favorite blonde is: Hmmm... can't think of any blond guys... I think my fav blonde in general would be Charlize Theron
36) Paperclips are more useful than: silly putty... but silly putty's more fun!
37) San Diego means: Saint Didacus
38) And by the way: if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Love your neighbor -- PERIOD. Life is precious -- don't squander it.

No comments: