Thursday, October 20, 2005

Quick Update

I am happy to report that I got a big thumbs-up from my desired employer today. I leave for training in Chicago on the 30th!

This will be my first trip to the Windy City, so if anyone has suggestions for restaurants, evening entertainment or sightseeing opportunities, please let me know. (Keep in mind that, contrary to my gender's proclivities, I am NOT a shopper!!!!!)

I imagine that my days will be booked solid from 8 am to 5 pm, so I was happy to learn that the Art Institute is open until 8pm! Sears Tower is on my list as well and perhaps Millennium Park. I just found out that Bonnie Rait is going to be in concert the night I'm scheduled to leave. I wish I'd known and I would have stayed an extra night!

I'm so happy I could just bust a move... but I'd probably bust a seam instead. LOL

No comments: