Friday, October 21, 2005

Fun Friday!!!

I saw this on Becoming Kate earlier in the week and thought it might be good for Fun Friday. What you do is Google your name, followed by the word ‘needs’ (it's best to put the phrase in quotation marks). Here are the top ten results for what Lauren needs…

  1. Lauren needs a friend. (with benefits????)
  2. Lauren needs someone to take the pressure off of her
  3. Lauren needs a hot kiteboarder… (well, okay, if you say so!)
  4. Lauren needs your help (i.e. SEND MONEY!)
  5. Lauren needs to have more female friends (or not – women can be so bitchy!)
  6. Lauren needs to wake up and smell the coffee (this morning it was Vanilla Cream, thank you very much)
  7. Lauren needs to learn to dial numbers more carefully when calling hook-up buddies to let them know she has an STD (ROFLMAO – As if)
  8. Lauren needs to take mood-stabilizing medication. (Shhhh… don’t tell all of my secrets!)
  9. Lauren needs some love (Oh, so true… that’s why #7 is laughable)
  10. Lauren needs a career path (or perhaps just a career… or maybe just a friggin’ JOB! And by that I don’t mean a job… oh, never mind!)

Kinda scary how some of these are right on the $$$.... and those that aren't are hysterical!

Happy Friday!!!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

oh wow did I love this!!! I've never seen it and had so much fun doing it on my blog! Thanks Lauren!

Lauren said...

PJ,

Hmmm... a kiteboarder AND big band musician... I'm not sure if I can HANDLE that! LOL

Where's the gig?