Friday, October 28, 2005

It's Fun Friday Again

I picked up this Pop Quiz from The Southern Conservative - a fellow Virginian with whom I share a few opinions and differ on a few as well - but he seems like a genuinely nice guy:
  1. They're finally making the movie of your life and, after narrowing the role of YOU down to three actors, they've asked for your choice. Who are the three actors, and which person do you ultimately choose? For the vocals, you’d need someone like BeBe Neuwirth, Donna Sheridan, Sherie Rene Scott (all Tony award-winning singers/actresses). They could do voice-overs for Lauren Holly, Stephanie Niznik or some other 40-something actress. I think I’d lean toward Lauren Holly. I tried to upload a picture of her -- but Blogger's beeing a bit testy this morning. GRRR
  2. You're at a fancy restaurant with your significant other, when your arch nemesis shows up with his gang to rob the place. You left your costume home tonight, and you wouldn't want to reveal your true identity unless there was no other choice. How do you handle this one?I’d lay low during the robbery then, in the mayhem that ensues following their departure, I’d whisk a table cloth from the table, use a napkin for a mask and take off after the fiends!
  3. 4 +X/8=15Y-23Z; solve for each variable. Uh… yeah… right!
  4. They're turning MY blog into a sitcom! Quick, who's playing me? I'd say Ellen DeGeneres (and, no, I’m not a lesbian – I just think she’s very funny)
  5. What was the scariest moment of your life? When my dad went into cardiac arrest. Thankfully, there was a portable defibrillator nearby and they were able to bring him back.
  6. After much thought and deliberation, you realize the best thing you can do with your life is to form your own team of superheroes. Keeping in mind that you don't actually possess any powers or a dual identity in this scenario, how do you go about selecting your team, what abilities do you look for in potential allies, and what do you call your group? I’d go to superhero.com and post an ad for anyone who can beat the crap out of mean people! I’d call the group the Meany Maulers
  7. If a hypothetical train is traveling East at 70 MPH, and a hypothetical truck is traveling North at 55 MPH, then name 3 famous people you feel shouldn't be famous. Omarosa, Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole Smith
  8. A freak accident caused by lightning or radiation or genetic engineering or whichever origin suits you, bestows upon you the ability to step INSIDE your television set and interact with the characters. Where do you go first, and why? I would step into C-SPAN’s coverage of the US Senate and tell the SOBs to stop wasting my tax dollars on pork barrell spending -- or else! Then, I’d jump over to the Travel Channel, where I’d escape prosecution by jetting off to a foreign land that doesn't allow extradiction to the US!
  9. After winning a karaoke contest, you're awarded the grand prize from a local radio station: you get to perform ONE song alongside your favorite group! Who do you sing with and what song? I would sing L-O-V-E with the Boston Pops
  10. A blogger you read regularly posts a pop quiz. Do you take it? Please list your reasons either way. Yes. I simply cannot leave questions unanswered. Although I have to admit this one took me WAY too long to complete. I actually had to THINK!
  11. The quiz goes all the way up to 11. And 11 is a fine number… so… so… um… straight? Just one more line and you’d have pi(e)

3 comments:

Sheri said...

You find the coolest things 'out there' on the blogosphere. Can I highjack this one too?

Great answers! Omarosa... really! What a joke huh?

Lauren said...

That's because I'm spending way too much damned time surfing blogs! LOL

Please help yourself to the Quiz. I look forward to seeing your answers. Oh, and let me know how long it takes you... I worked on this damned thing most of the afternoon yesterday! ROFL

Time said...

Well, the first question is an easy one for me...Pierce Brosnan. I imagine since he has been banished from playing James Bond, he wouldn't be so picky about playing Tim-Elvis.