Friday, October 14, 2005

The Votes Are In...

Well, not really... much to my chagrin, it appears that I have NO readers! LOL So, I've made a unilateral decision to call this man who lives in my house, whose name appears on my marriage certificate, Mr. Small. So mote it be!
__________________________________________________________________

For the umpteenth day in a row, it is gray and misty outside. Now, if I lived in Seattle, or London, I wouldn't be surprised, but this is the Mid-Atlantic for crying out loud! I'm starting to get SAD already (Seasonal Affective Disorder). It's depressing as hell and makes me want to run away to a sunny island paradise!

Anyone care to join me? Oh, that's right... there's no one here...

__________________________________________________________________

So.... night number two of sleeping in the guest room... I'm loving it, but I think my puppy dog was a little confused at first... he kept trotting back and forth between the two rooms - not sure of where he should sleep. Ultimately, he ended up with me -- he is SUCH a momma's boy. However small and petty it may sound, it gives me an odd sense of satisfaction to be 'chosen' over Mr. Small. Even now, the little guy is resting just feet away from me. God, I love this little dog!
__________________________________________________________________
JUST FOR FUN FRIDAY: (this made me laugh out loud)

You Are 80% Boyish and 20% Girlish
You have a tough exterior - and usually a tough interior to match it.You're no nonsense, logical, and very assertive.Sometimes you can't understand women at all, even if you're a woman yourself.You see things rationally, and don't like to let your emotions get the best of you.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Love that picture! Speaking of pictures... you need to post one of Caleb!

Mr. Samll is the perfect name. Really it is!

Lovw readng your blog Lauren. You write so well.

Mike Todd said...

Dude, I think you picked a winner with Mr. Small. I mean the nickname. Good read -- I'll be back!

Michael & Joy said...

I'm loving your blog Lauren!

Lauren said...

Sheri: ask and ye shall receive. I almost goofed and linked to Mr. Small's website for the photo. Hope I caught it in time!

Mike: Thanks! You're welcome here any time.

Meg: Thanks

Kerry: I'm hanging! Mine says that too.. but I'm an "actions speak louder than words" kinda gal! I hope yours is salvagable! ;o)

Sheri said...

how cute!! Can I use the picture on the board feature? Hannah had me print out the picture for her dog scrapbook. Hope that's ok.