Sunday, December 18, 2005

A Christmas Meme

Q: What is your favorite holiday movie?
A: The Little Drummer Boy. It’s an old animated Christmas story and I used to cry every year with the little lamb dies… and I was always so happy when the baby Jesus brought him back to life.
Q: What is your favorite holiday song (artist and title)?
A: White Christmas by Bing Crosby and a close second is The Best Gift by Barbra Streisand
Q: What is the best holiday gift you were ever given and why?
A: My grandmother’s wedding ring, which she had repaired and sized to fit me. It was special because she was still alive when I received it and that Christmas was the best ever.
Q: Do you have someone special to kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Years?
A: Although I doubt I'll be up that late, I suppose I could kiss a JRT named Caleb! LOL
Q: Name of your favorite reindeer?
A: I’m a big fan of Rudy… mostly because I ALWAYS root for the underdog!
Q: Favorite holiday food?
A: Smithfield ham biscuits
Q: Snow day-- Cuddle by the fire or Hand me a snowball?
A: Cuddle by the fire (with my puppy, I guess)
Q: What was your New Years resolution for this year and did you stick to it?
A: I resolved never to make New Years resolutions some 15 years ago and it’s one to which I have stuck like glue!
Q: Is there a Santa Claus?
A: Yes. He exists in the minds and imaginations of every child… and in the parents who carefully listen for every wish to make sure their little ones’ dreams come true.
Q: Present, or stocking stuffer?
A: I LOVE stocking stuffers because little things come in small packages and I LOVE small packages. They usually translate into jewelry! (and no wise cracks from the peanut gallery! It's Christmas, for heaven's sake!)

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm with you on the stocking stuffers! Nice meme and interesting answers!

Sheri said...

I adore stocking stuffers! Even as a kid they were my favorite part of CHristmas.