Thursday, December 22, 2005

Update on the Great Snake Hunt


Success! I bagged the little sucker and he's currently tucked away in the secret hiding place awaiting Christmas morning. For those of you who wondered, here he is:

http://www.speedydog.net/prod_rcsnake.html

I don't see what all of the hoopla is about... he looks pretty cheesy if you ask me -- but this is ALL she's been talking about!

I'm nearly done with the shopping. One more thing to pick up for the parental units and a quick stop somewhere in the morning to pick up a gift for a near stranger. I HATE buying gifts for people I hardly know.

I'm still looking for an old fashioned set of metal jacks for one of my nieces. All I can find are the giant sized plastic ones and you can't play a REAL game of jacks with those. I've been to every dollar store and toy store in town and can't find the blinkin' things. Any ideas, peeps?

No comments: