Saturday, November 19, 2005

A New Lease on Life

Today, Mr. Small is signing an apartment lease. I'm anticipating that he'll move next weekend, if he can find a mover.

So, I'm starting to think about how I'm going to arrange the furniture and what I'll do with all of the extra space... but for some reason, I can't seem to think about the "new lease" without also feeling a little nostalgic at the expiration of the old one.

That being said, I have plans for the evening. I'm meeting a girlfriend for dinner and drinks. We haven't seen each other in a few months, so there will be lots of catching up to do. I always have fun when the two of us get together. We even set our dinner date early so we'll have plenty of time for talking... our Girls' Night Out always seems to last into the wee small hours of the morn.

Guess that's all for now. Maybe I'll do an audio 'Sing it Sunday' post tomorrow. ;o)

3 comments:

Mike Todd said...

Hope you had a blast! Sounds to me like the new lease will work out just fine.

Sheri said...

Hope you and your friend had fun. I'll look forward to hearing about it.
Yeah on signing the lease!

Melody said...

Hope you enjoyed your 'girls night', I love them and have them far too seldom!