Friday, November 04, 2005

Weary to the bone...

That's me tonight. I was up at five this morning in order to finish packing, finish my homework, eat breakfast and arrive at class before 8 am. I just now got home. It was a long week and my wee noggin is stuffed to the brim with facts, ideas and concepts. As we speak, they're jostling around in there for the best position and it's given me quite a headache!

I met some very nice people and some people that just made my skin crawl... unfortunately, one of the latter was sitting right beside me. Eeegads.

I shit you not (borrowed phrase from our resident "fake doctor"), I wasn't in the car two minutes before Mr. Small started harping on the driver in front of us and complaining about women, and certain ethnic groups. As tired as I was, I swear I could have gotten out and walked home. Some things just never change.

So... I'll try to write something more articulate and interesting tomorrow. For now, I'm going to go snuggle up with my puppy and go to sleep in MY bed.

Toodles.

2 comments:

3outta5 said...

Glad you're back. Missed ya!!

Sheri said...

Yeah - Lauren's home! Update when you can.