Sunday, November 06, 2005

What I am not...

I am not a happy person. I was happy for five days in a strange city where I didn't know a soul -- but within moments of arriving home, the happiness had vanished.
I am not a strong person. Although I like to think of myself as being strong, in the face of the negative energy projected within my home, I find myself laid low -- unable to rise above it.
I am not a brave person. A brave person would have ended this charade long ago.
But what I AM today is finished. I am finished being unhappy, I am finished being affected by negativity and I am finished living a charade.
As of today, I AM NOT going to take this any more. Wish me luck. It's Independence Day.

UPDATE:

***************NOT A HAPPY PLACE AROUND HERE**************

Accusations are flying and I was just told to do unnatural things to myself. He's cursing and drinking and I'm not entirely sure where it's all going to end up. I will say, however, that he is the one who broached the subject. Let's hope this can all be handled amicably... somehow I doubt it.

No comments: